"The Northern Convoys International Centre" Foundation
+7(921) 952-07-7715A Kosaya Line, Vasilievsky Island, St. Petersburg, Russia
THE NORTHERN CONVOYS INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
Welcome to our website dedicated to the Northern (Arctic) convoys of 1941-1945 as the important, interesting and heroic page in the history of the Great Patriotic and World War II. The convoys are a true-life example of how the nations of the world can unite in the name of Victory over a common fearsome enemy.
The Northern Convoys International Center was founded in December 2018 and has objectives to eternalize, augment and save for future generations the memory of hundreds of thousands people from different countries who took part in shipping the cargoes necessary for the Victory in the Great Patriotic and World War II, through the harsh Arctic waters.
We announce the International creative competition in 2021!
Talented, originative people and creative teams are invited to participate.
Detailed information on the link.
17 participants of the Northern convoys from the USA were awarded the Medals of Ushakov.
The Northern Convoys International Centre took part in the exhibition “Touch the Arctic”.
The “NCIC” Foundation flag went to travelling with the participants of the rally dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the K-8 submarine crew's feat.
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE NORTHERN CONVOYS INTERNATIONAL CENTRE!
The main objectives of the International Centre include:
- bringing together all people and organizations who strive to immortalize the feat of the Northern (Arctic) convoys’ participants;
- tribute and appreciation to the War veterans for contributing to the Victory over Nazism;
- cooperating and assisting now living veterans of the Northern convoys, their families;
- patriotic upbringing of the young people;
- preserving and strengthening friendship, promoting peace among the peoples of all countries.
- Memorial Museum of the Northern Convoys History
- The Northern Convoys Public Garden
- Open Air Museum
The unique collection of the Memorial Museum, wholly devoted to the Northern convoys of WWII and the Great Patriotic War, is being assembled with the participation of veterans, their families, students, cadets, and other not indifferent people who are concerned with the heroic pages of both Russian and the world’s history in the 20th century. You can contribute to the creation of a unique Memorial Museum of the Northern Convoys in St. Petersburg and make yourself, your family and your Company live on in History!